Cheryl Fell’s School of Business believes in the overall educational development of the individual so that he/she will be trained to use his/her skills and knowledge and will also develop good judgment enabling him/her to make sound decisions and advance to higher levels as he/she gains in experience and skill. By keeping its curriculum flexible, the School can make the necessary changes and adjustments to train the student beyond his/her present skills and knowledge.
The primary purpose of the School's existence is to prepare young men and women for entry-level employment in the business occupations.
Specifically stated, the objectives of Cheryl Fell’s School of Business may be set forth as follows:
(1) To provide cost-effective training for office employment in business.
(2) To operate as a private career school which serves the needs of the students and the business community in postsecondary business education.
(3) To maintain a learning environment which enables students to develop the work habits and personality traits consistent with expectations of future employers.
(4) To provide assistance in planning a business career, in choosing a curriculum, and in making application for employment in a position consistent with training and office skills.
(5) To maintain an effective job placement service, a service which is free to graduates and employers.